Our highest level technical and service support come standard with every Direct Packet Research solution. The commitment and efficiencies we demand of ourselves internally ensure successful installations and service operation. Direct Packet clients rest assured that if assistance is required, help is immediately available.
Standard service and support include:
- Scheduled configuration and training consultations after initial installation
- 8x5 Technical support from Direct Packet certified engineers
- Next business day product replacement as required
- Free software updates
Additional services available quoted on a case-by-case basis:
- On-site administrator training
- Customized on-site support
We take tremendous pride in our customer commitment and the solutions we've created together.
Direct Packet solution support is the foundation to our continued success.
IPC User Manual
Deploying CMA Desktop clients in Disparate Networks
Microsoft OCS with IPC-R: SIP (M)TLS Trunking
Microsoft OCS with IPC-R: SIP TCP Trunking
Dedicated Audio/Video Information Device (D.A/V.I.D.)™